On this page, you will find all the latest Job Vacancies from around the centre.
Our Next Home store is currently recruiting for various positions.
Find out more and apply by visiting their careers website https://careers.next.co.uk/ or ask in-store for more details.
Title: Shift Leader
25hr per week
Find out more and apply by visiting their careers website here or ask in-store for more details.
Title: Sales Assistant
Full Time, Contract, Permanent
We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team at Intu Braehead. You will need to be confident, outgoing and be passionate about customer service.
A strong background in retail and sales is preferred. Experience in a mobile background is not necessary, as full training will be provided, although an interest in technology is highly desirable.
We do things a little bit differently.
Mobile Outfitters is unique in the world of cell phone accessories. Every product we sell is backed by an unprecedented Lifetime Guarantee. We’re in 700+ locations in over 50 countries — and no matter which one you visit, you’ll get the same professional, personalized service that ensures every experience is a great one. We believe that a great business has to start with a great product, personalized service, and great integrity. We create high-quality, USA-designed products backed by a Lifetime Guarantee, and we do it on the spot, personalized to our customers’ specs and installed by professionals.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Applications can be made in the following way:
Email CV & cover letter to email@example.com
For more information call 07486037127
The Designer Rooms
Title: Sales Assistant
Hours per week: 40
At The Designer Rooms we never stand still, our business is constantly growing, so climb aboard and join us TO-DAY! We are a leading West Coast home furnishing retailer looking for highly motivated individuals to join our expanding business. We are imminently opening our 10th branch in Braehead Retail Park Glasgow and don’t plan to stop there.
Are you ready to work in a flexible environment where your individual skills can make a real difference to the company and your pocket? YOU are the person we are seeking.
- Your role is the most important in the business.
- You will represent The Designer Rooms from the moment customers walk into the store.
- You will greet them in a friendly positive manner, build a relationship, listen to their needs, match our products to those needs offering alternatives and then closing the sale efficiently.
- You will look for ways to upsell care products, services and adornments that will enhance the initial sale.
- You will follow up with after sales care ensuring the customer always comes back for more.
- Full Time & Part Time positions available
- Genuine opportunity to grow and develop within the business
- Uncapped commission on personal sales.
- 28 days annual leave entitlement (including Bank Holidays)
- Staff discount (after 6 months)
- Monthly payroll
- Sales Experience: Proven track record with an ability to close a sale -within the furniture sector would be a great benefit
- Personality: Passionate, Self-motivated, driven to overachieve
- Qualities: Good Listener, Professional with a pride in their appearance and their working environment
- Location: Based in the Braehead Retail Park Glasgow branch, but may be required to work in other sites to suit the needs of the business
- Hours: You will be required to work a shift pattern due to the store’s long opening hours, but as a key member of the team would be expected to work Bank Holidays and most weekends which are the busiest times
Vacancy Type – Permanent
Start – Immediate
Experience – 2 years preferred
Application – Email CV to Bryan@thedesignerrooms.com