On this page, you will find all the latest Job Vacancies from around the centre.
Braehead Centre Management
Think you’ve got what it takes to join the hardworking team that makes Braehead shopping centre the number a top-class shopping and leisure destination? We are currently hiring for the following vacancies
- Internal Cleaner Team Leader
- Internal Cleaning Assistant
- Security Officer
Five Guys – Full & Part-time positions – posted 15 October
Five Guys are looking for both full-timers / Part-timers.
Any age from 16+
Immediate start available
Warren James Christmas – Temps required – posted 14th October
We require Christmas temps offering various hours increasing towards Christmas up until 24th December. Retail experience preferred, jewellery knowledge not required as full training will be given. Please call into the store in Braehead shopping centre to apply
Mobile Outfitters – Full time- Permanent contract- Sales assistant Posted 14th October
At Mobile Outfitters, we’re more than a company. We’re a family of builders, believers, and entrepreneurs driven by the same purpose: to make a difference in the lives of our customers and the people we work with. We love technology and the way it connects people and makes life more fun and productive. We‘re committed to putting our team members in a place where they love the work they do, the environment they do it in, and are excited about spreading the word of Mobile Outfitters. We are now looking for a hardworking, ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team at Braehead Shopping centre. You will need to be confident, outgoing and be passionate about customer service.
A strong background in retail and sales is preferred. Experience in a mobile background is not necessary, as full training will be provided, although an interest in technology is highly desirable.
We do things a little bit differently.
Mobile Outfitters is unique in the world of mobile accessories. We believe that a great business has to start with a great product, personalized service, and great integrity. We’re in 800+ locations in over 50 countries — and no matter which one you visit, you’ll get the same professional, personalized service that ensures every experience is a great one. Plus, every film, bumper, skin, or cable we sell is backed by Lifetime Replacements.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Applications can be made in the following way:
Email CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , please include Job location in the subject of your email and please specify if you are looking for a full time or part time position.
For more information you can visit www.moutfitters.co.uk or call 07486037127.
Build A Bear – Christmas Temporary Sales assistant posted -13th October
We are looking to recruit Christmas Temporary sales assistants for our Braehead store.
We are looking for strong communicators of all ages who have a dynamic personalities ready to help create memorable bear making experiences for our guests.
We require applicants who are available to work: Mon – Fri day shifts only (e.g. 12-5pm/10-2pm)
Full training will be given with the opportunity to progress through our career tracks program.
If you feel that you can interact with children and adults of all ages, create amazing experiences for all our guests and help achieve our goals then please contact the store with a cover letter in the body of the email, which includes your availability, the shift pattern you are applying for and C.V. by 31st October 2021 to
4-hour temp contract, immediate start.
Beaverbrooks – Various roles – updated 7th October
+ 1 x 40 hour Temp contract until March 2022 Apply here!
+1 x 40 hour Temp contract 9 months Apply here!
+1 x 20 part-time hours Temp 9 month contract Apply here!
THOMAS SABO – Seasonal Sales Associates posted – 6th October
- Seasonal Sales Associates, Braehead
- Various flexible, part-time positions available for our peak time of year!
- Fixed-term contracts
- Commission on every item sold
THOMAS SABO is an innovative, international lifestyle company, which creates inspiring jewellery, watches and beauty products. Our driving forces are a love of fashion and a fascination for creating unique, highly expressive accessories that allow you to express your personality. At its core, the THOMAS SABO vision is inextricably linked to that of Thomas Sabo himself. He is the founder, visionary and mentor of the company as you see it today.
Hero designs from all the collections, such as Charm Club, love knots, beaded bracelets, the iconic rings and the wheel of Karma, have acquired cult status in the THOMAS SABO world.
Extraordinary attention to detail is paid in the creation of our on-trend designs, which range from classic and elegant, to cool and eclectic.
We are looking for passionate, sales-driven Seasonal Sales Associates!
- To be a THOMAS SABO Seasonal Sales Associate, you will be passionate about our brand, our products and our customers!
- As we approach Christmas, our busiest time of year, we strive to ensure that all our customers receive excellent service. Whether it’s by giving styling tips, help with choosing that perfect gift or promoting our fantastic offers – help us in making their shopping experience truly unforgettable.
- We especially want to hear from you if you have previous retail experience and a proven sales track record.
Please email your cover letter and CV including your availability to email@example.com with subject line “Christmas – Glasgow Braehead”
We look forward to hearing from you!
The Entertainer – Sales assistants Christmas Temps required
Are you ready to join us on our mission to be the best-loved toy shop this Christmas? If you would like the chance to earn some extra cash then read on. You may never experience anything else like it!! Enthusiasm and commitment are essential for all of our seasonal posts.
Our Christmas crew contract requires you to be fully flexible. You will have a 12 hour contract based on working three 4 hour shifts. The days that we need you to work will vary and shift times will also be influenced by the stores trading hours.
Please check the trading hours before applying, on the link below.
If successful, you will be offered a contract until 31st December and we will pay you fortnightly directly into your UK bank account. Most stores will offer a mixture of daytime and evening shifts depending on location and trading hours. You will need to be flexible to work extra hours and shifts when we need you too, as we extend our trading day and operate extra out of hour’s shifts as Christmas approaches.
Our current trading hours can be found on our Store Finder – Click Here
You will be working primarily on the shop floor approaching and assisting customers, demonstrating toys, helping on the till points and making sure your store remains well presented. You will need great customer service skills and the ‘retail buzz’.
To become our Christmas Crew you must:
- Be enthusiastic about our brand and selling toys
- Be a great team player with a positive outlook
- Be prepared to work hard under pressure to support the existing team
- Have a flexible approach and a commitment to help us resource the store effectively
We will reward you for your hard work with:
- 20% toy discount
- Every Sunday off
- Exciting online training package
Many of our Christmas Crew are successful in joining our permanent team after Christmas if there are vacancies available, so why not join our success story and see where it takes you? Aim High!
Apply through our careers portal also as we don’t accept CVs in store. https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/theentertainer/vms/e/stores/positions/dZnekG6Frh7i0l2GZwABup
Menkind – Sales Assistant- Christmas Temp
Have you got a passion for working in sales? Would love to join Menkind’s best Glasgow store?
We are looking for people with
- A strong passion for sales
- Outgoing personalities that thrive on supplying excellent customer service
That would be suited to the Menkind Braehead team! Previous retail experience and a flexible schedule is preferred.
If you think you have what we need please drop a CV into one of our management team within the store who will be happy to help
Alternatively, you can email a CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Quiz Clothing – Part Time Sales Assistant
Job will include, selling to customers, delivery processing, till operations and some light housekeeping duties. Must be flexible for evenings/weekends and some weekdays.
Experience would be beneficial., but full training will be given. please hand CV into Store or email email@example.com
Build-A-Bear Workshop – Sales lead
|Are looking to recruit a Sales Lead sales assistant for our Braehead store as well as other locations . This is a permanent position subject to completing a 90 day probationary period. They are looking for strong communicators of all ages who have a dynamic personality ready to help create memorable bear making experiences for our guests.
Also looking for an applicant who will be recruited on a 12hr contract but this could be increased up to 40hrs per week as and when required. Therefore this requires any applicant to be fully flexible to be able to work 5 days from 7 if required. Please do not apply if you are unable to commit to these requirements as unfortunately we will not be able to take your application forward.
This position involves key-holding responsibilities, opening/closing duties, maintaining store standards and motivating the team while leading the sales floor.
Any prior supervisory retail experience would be beneficial, however full training will be given with opportunity to progress through our career tracks program.
Previous applicants need not reply.
If you feel that you can interact with children and adults of all ages, create amazing experiences for all our guests and help to drive the team to achieve our goals then please contact the store with a cover letter within the body of the email (which includes your availability), the store that you are applying for (Braehead) and C.V. by 31/10/21
The Fragrance Shop – Store Manager
Responsible for the total store results, the Store Manager will take ownership of the stores performance in relation to profitability and overall customer satisfaction. With a main focus on improving and maintaining an outstanding customer service, you will also communicate with a motivational leadership style as you will be accountable for coaching, educating and inspiring a team of consultants and Assistant Manager who will run the store as your deputy. In addition, you will also maintain operational procedures for a smooth and consistent day to day trading pattern.
- Manage a team of consultants by training, coaching, delegating and empowering them to provide excellent customer service in a welcoming environment
- Communicate effectively with Senior Managers and Head office, being the communication link with your team.
- Develop plans and local initiatives to improve the store’s performance and contribution to the overall company results
- Establish efficient operating standards to ensure that all operating costs are kept within budget and that shrinkage is kept to a minimum
- Following guidelines, ensure that all products are presented/displayed to their best advantage, correctly coded, priced with the relevant POS used at all times.
- Play an integral role in ensuring the store is plentiful with stock levels and also maintain commerciality in line with company procedures
- Ability and eagerness to learn relevant training materials, continuously enhancing your product knowledge and sharing your expertise with the team
- Awareness of analysing and interpreting data, to facilitate planning and future forecasts for sales
- Maintain standards of rules and regulations in regard to staff recruitment, training, 1-1s and performance reviews
- Be accountable for implementing legislation regarding Security and Health and Safety
- A minimum of two years’ experience within Retail Management
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- IT skills, Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
- Customer service focused
- Adaptable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competitive Salary
- Merchandise discount
- Exciting store incentives
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Progression Pathways
If interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Smiggle – Various positions – posted 29 September
12 hour keyholder vacancy
Where a smile meets a giggle, it’s the worlds greatest place!
Smiggle, the worlds hottest stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and has now made it to the UK and Ireland!
Our Smiggle store in Braehead is looking for a brand new SUPERSTAR key holder on a part-time basis.
– 12hr keyholder contract available
– weekend availability is a must!!
– flexibility to work shifts through the week
– Previous retail key holder experience
If you have a fun, bubbly personality, love interacting with our typical Smiggle fans please email your CV and availability to email@example.com pop into store and speak to managers Joanne or Dawn.
4hr sales contract advert
Where a smile meets a giggle, its the worlds greatest place! Smiggle, the worlds hottest stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and has now made it to the UK and Ireland
Our Smiggle store in Braehead is looking for a brand new SUPERSTAR sales assistant on a part-time basis.
– 4hr contract available
– weekend availability is a must!!
– flexibility to work shifts through the week desired
If you have a fun, bubbly personality, love interacting with our typical Smiggle fans please email your CV and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org or pop into the store and speak to managers Joanne or Dawn
Nandos – back of house team member – posted 28 September
Immediate start, Full Time & Part Time
Nandos are on the search for Back of House Team Members (Nandocas) to join them.
They could task you with cooking 100 chickens in your first hour, but that’s not the way they do things in Nando’s. Instead, you’ll join as a trainee and they’ll teach you everything you need to know from grilling chicken to organising a busy kitchen. You just need to show that you’re brimming with passion and keen to learn!
Touch of Glass – Posted 28 September
TOG are recruiting in your area with an immediate start!
They need confident, preferably experienced, fully flexible, hard-working sales assistants to join their team for the festive season, retailing their new range of Glass Coasters from a mid mall bespoke kiosk in Braehead Shopping Centre.
All sales assistants have a very busy and diverse role at TOG.
Responsibilities – process deliveries | replenish stock regularly | Ensure the kiosk is immaculately presented and Sanitized regularly | Serve customers at the till, provide a great customer service | Be confident at working well alone and as part of a team in a fast paced environment.
Not seen us before? Take a look at our website to learn more: www.touchofglass.uk.com
Requirements – Fully flexible candidates preferred | Good maths skills | Outstanding communication skills, including written and verbal | Flexibility to work in shifts whenever needed |To be reliable and independent |confident | To be able to forward think and have common sense.
Full or part time hours available.
YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO START WORK from 28th SEPTEMBER – 3RD JANUARY 2022
Reference ID: TOG Braehead |Contract length: 4 months |Part-time hours: 16-40 per week | Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract | Salary: Up to £9.00 per hour
Please email all applications to email@example.com
Jamaica Blue – manager – posted 10 September
Are you energetic, love a challenge & have a passion for leading & managing a team?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager at our new store opening soon in Braehead.
We are looking for an experienced Store Manager, who will drive the business and who will own the overall accountability for the operational performance of their store.
In this ‘hands on’ role you will be responsible for managing the stores high volume operations, including:
* A team of food preparation & customer service staff
* Sales growth & profit
* Stock ordering & control
* Staff recruitment, selection & training
* Store opening & closing procedures
* Health & safety
* Food safety
In addition to having experience in a similar role, this position will suit someone who has strong communication skills, is a team player & for those who thrive in a bustling & busy environment.
Being highly organised, punctual & reliable, plus being able to multitask, are also key traits needed for this role.
Jamaica Blue is a small but growing brand in the UK. Our roots are in Australia & we adopt their friendly, tailor made for the customer attitude. Serving great coffee & mouth-wateringly delicious food, in a warm, friendly & casual environment, that is what we are about!
This job could be for you! In return, the successful candidate can expect a competitive salary, while working with a fun & friendly team. Full training will be given.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: From £24,000.00 per year
Clarks – various positions – posted 10 September
Do you love footwear, fashion and people? Keen to get stuck in and knock the socks off our customers? If so, it sounds like you’ve got what it takes to join our Clarks Braehead Centre store as a Sales Team Member.
GAME – Various positions – posted 6 September
Assistant Store Manager
- 1 x 22 hrs
- 1 x20 hrs
- 1 x 18 hrs
- 1 x 12 hrs
- 1 x 8 hrs
As a Fraser’s group employee, you will be part of one of the UKs fastest growing retailers. We are rethinking retail and with our varied collection of brands, we’ve never been afraid to strive forward and change the way the industry operates, diversifying our portfolio and elevating stores. We are pushing the boundaries of traditional retail environments and future proofing our business. Reporting to the Store Manager, you will have supervisory and technical responsibility within your store, ensuring that your role supports the rest of the store management team with the day to day management, organisation and delegation of work. You will achieve this by working as part of a team to drive the success of your store, and by delivering standards of workmanship that will uphold our reputation for quality products and servicing that customers can rely on.
Key Result Areas and Competencies:
• Support with daily workload and delegation to team
• Supervise work, check completion and deliver to expectation set by line manager
• Use business communication tools for completion of tasks and ensure your team understand all key functions
• Understand all process and procedures and set the example for others
• Demonstrate good practice with seasonal guidelines, campaigns and merchandising principles
• Support with maintaining store environment and housekeeping standards
• Understand how to resolve payroll issues and exceptions
• Understand daily controls and how to set up the store
• Compliance with all back of house procedures and staff searches
• Understand company policy and rules regarding security measures and demonstrate compliance and controls
• Compliance with all till and cashing up controls
• Understand how to maximise sales opportunities and ensure an exceptional customer experience in line with customer and business requirements
• Understand product features and benefits, ensuring knowledge is kept up to date in line with new products
• Understand and deliver to merchandising guidelines to ensure effective product placement, and meeting the expectations of brand partners
• Understand KPI targets and expectations to achieve results
• Demonstrate commercial awareness and adopt right product, place and time compliance
• Understand the Frasers structure, elevation strategy and initiatives
• Engage with and feedback issues to contribute to the wider business
• Support with identifying development needs within the team
• Understand own development needs and be driven to improve
• Support senior management to coach the team
• Understand and support performance management processes
5. Leadership and Management
• Understand your individual role and responsibilities and how they impact the team
• Demonstrate day to day best practice standard and compliance
• Support the team and act as a role model
• Demonstrate strong, positive communication to all levels, motivating the team and building good working relationships within store
• Support senior management to coach the team
6. Technical Skills – BELONG Arena
• Keep up to date with the latest gaming and Esports news
• Share your passion and expert gaming knowledge with our customers
• Grow the Belong community through appropriate Arena content and activities
• Drive publisher funded Belong activity
• Grow Belong utilisation, customer value passes and memberships
An opportunity like this at Frasers Group is for the fearless. The potential is massive, the experience unrivalled. To be able to make the most of it you need to live and breathe our principles – you will:
Own it and back yourself
• Demonstrates a positive approach to all their work and gives the best of themselves to every task and challenge
• Brings an appetite for a challenge even if it means making and learning from mistakes Think without limits and take the team with you
• Is willing to look for new and different ways of working, trusting their instincts when they think there is a better way
• Encourages and supports others to push themselves and deliver great work Don’t hesitate and act with purpose
• Acts with purpose and pace, executing every task they do quickly, effectively and efficiently
• Takes new ideas and implements them quickly, avoiding over thinking and indecisiveness
• Experience of leading a team within a retail environment would be beneficial
• Ability to drive sales through excellent service
• Understanding of visual presentation and how to impact sales floor commercially
• Ability to motivate a team with effective communication
To apply for this position please email your cover letter and CV too firstname.lastname@example.org
Filling Station – Chef – posted 6 September
Find out more and apply by clicking here
Hollister – various positions – posted 6 September
As Hollister moves into their busy festive season they are looking to grow their store team. If you would like a career in retail and to work with an exciting team.
Next & Next home – Various positions – posted 2 September
The team at Next and Next home have an extensive range of full time/part-time positions currently available.
Ann Summer – Assistant Manager – posted 30 August
Up to £19.5k + Impressive benefits, including up to 50% staff discount!
At Ann Summers we love what we do and as the market leader, we want the very best experts on our team! Working for us certainly isn’t for the “shy and retiring”, it’s for the passionate and the daring.
We’re proud to be the authority in the industry and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
If you’re going to work for a living surely it should be doing something you love right?! We promise that when you work with us, whether in Head Office, on the High Street or with Party Plan, every day brings something new.
Living and breathing our Ann Summers values on a daily basis, we expect the Assistant Manager to support the Store Manager to lead and motivate the team to deliver an outstanding customer experience. The role is also responsible for managing product availability and visual merchandising in order to delight our customers with the products they love in the size they need, allowing the team to achieve the store KPI’s. The management team most collectively possess strong business acumen and an analytical eye, utilising the store’s trade information to create and capitalise on sales opportunities.
• A passion for the Ann Summers brand
• Experience in managing a similar turnover store at Assistant Manager level.
• Able to demonstrate results.
• Experience of driving KPI’s within a similar environment.
• Focused on giving a high level of customer service.
• Ability to motivate and inspire a team.
Before joining the team, you’ll enjoy being taken through our Retail Talent Academy induction, which will ensure that you’re set up for success and are able to achieve the best possible results in your role. We offer all our employees an exciting and uniquely passionate retail environment with an opportunity to develop in the future.
If you have what it takes to do it the Ann Summers way come and be a part of this fantastic business, apply now with your CV!
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
39 Hours Pw
0141 237 1197
Email CV to email@example.com
Kids Cavern – opening soon
Kids Cavern will be opening their brand new store in the centre soon and are currently recruiting for various positions. There is a variety of hours and positions available.
Experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you’ve got what it takes, send a covering letter and CV to Glasgow.firstname.lastname@example.org