Love is in the air this year!
Make the most of those special moments with the ones you love.
Read our gift guide for some romantic inspiration
Is there anything more special than some romantic messages from your Valentine? Paperchase has a wide range of cards including funny cards, romantic cards, little cards, large cards for all you loving poems. Plus a great range of gift wrapping and accessories. All you need to remember is to S.W.A.L.K
Find Paperchase on the lower level of the centre
Visit the THOMAS SABO store today to discover the new Charming Hearts collection, inspired by true love and connection. ❤️ . These dainty accessories make the perfect gifts for loved ones this Valentine’s Day.
Find THOMAS SABO on the upper level of the centre
This February Goldsmiths are delighted to present their latest curated collection, Diver’s Watches. Diver’s watches are undoubtedly some of the most popular timepieces to grace their showrooms. And while not many of us will ever take them for a dive, their robust designs, impressive power reserves and water resistance make them the ideal watch to wear every day.
Find Goldsmiths on the upper level of the centre
Celebrate Valentine’s day, with a loved one and a bath full of bubbles from Lush ❤️🛁 . Shop their range in-store today.
Find Lush on the upper level of the centre
Let M&S take the hassle out of cooking at home, with their fabulous Dine in for £10 offer. At M&S you will find a wide range of must-have mains and perfect puds to create the ultimate Valentines night.
We highly recommend their range of cheese and crackers too…. cheese and crackers are for life, not just for Christmas.
Love is in the air at H Samuel, visit their store today to discover their Charming Hearts collection, inspired by true love and connection. These dainty accessories make the perfect gift this Valentine’s Day.
Find the perfect diamond with a little help from the expert team at Goldsmiths. If you’re planning that perfect proposal, Goldsmiths have engagement rings to suit every style and budget, from princess cut to solitaire and including a selection of rings at 50% off for a limited time only. . Visit their showroom on the upper level of the centre or book your appointment online.
Or find the gift that says it all at Beaverbrooks. Share the love with diamonds, jewellery or watches and save on selected gifts ❤️ . Find Beaverbrooks on the lower level of the centre
Give a gift that will stand the test of time, and a precious piece of jewellery is the perfect gift.
If you’re not sure how to pick the perfect bit of bling pop into one of our many stores where their expert team will help you find the perfect ice.
Our brands include –
The food of love
Choose to share a meal with the one you love in one of our many restaurants, click the links below to find out more and to book a table.
Or for a light bite
Lastly, the most important thing this Valentine’s Day is to let those you love know you care. 💖
Visit our Facebook page to enter our competition to win a prize bundle from Hotel Chocolat and Lush.
The competition closes on Thursday 10 Feb at 5pm. The winner will be notified soon after via Facebook.
Terms and Conditions for the Valentines 2022 competition
1. The promoter of this competition is Braehead Shopping centre, kings inch road, Renfrew G51 4BN a company registered in Scotland Company no. 4037703 (“we”, “us” or “our”).
2. To participate in the competition you must submit your competition entry form (see section 7 below) between 6 Feb 2022 and 10 Feb 2022 (the “Competition Period”). Entries submitted outside of the Competition Period will not be valid.
3. If you wish to participate in the competition you agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted these Terms, so please read these Terms carefully.
4. The competition is only open to legal residents of the UK aged 18 and over. The competition excludes employees and contractors, agents and service providers of Braehead Shopping centre, or any retailers at Braehead Shopping centre, as well as any family members of such employees or contractors and anyone professionally associated with this competition.
5. Entry into the competition is restricted to 1 entry form (see section 7 below) per individual person. No purchase or payment of any form is required for entry into the competition.
6. All entry instructions for the competition will form part of these Terms. Entry instructions can be found at www.braehead.co.uk
7. To enter the competition, please: enter viz the Braehead centre facebook page [https://www.facebook.com/Braeheadcentre/] comment on our Valentines post and tell us what’s the most romantic thing that has happened to you on Valentines day.
Entries must be submitted by the specified closing date (see section 2 above). Individuals who do not follow all of the instructions in these Terms, provide the required information, successfully submit their entry, timely submit their entry, and/or abide by these Terms may be disqualified. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification. Any entrant that attempts to complete or submit fraudulent entries, and his/her entries, will be disqualified.
Prize(s) & Winning
8. The winner will receive a Valentines Prize bundle including items from Lush and Hotel Chocolat
9. We reserve the right to: (i) award an alternative prize of equal or greater value; (ii) subject to section 20 below, in unavoidable circumstances vary the closing date for the competition; (iii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry to the competition if they are in breach of these Terms; and (iv) in exceptional circumstances amend these Terms, in which case we will notify such changes to entrants and potential entrants.
10. The prize winner(s) will be randomly drawn by an independent person selected by us in accordance with the laws of chance.
11. The prize winner’s first name and town/city/county will be made available on the competition page at www.braehead.co.uk for 30 days from the closing date. The prize winner(s) will also be notified by facebook DM or Tag withing 24 hours of the competition closing.
12. The prize winner may be asked to take part in some promotional activity as part of receiving the prize e.g. publicity photos. If you agree to take part in such promotional activity, you will need to enter into an image release form which allows us to use your images and/or any footage in which you appear in our promotional campaigns, which may include press and magazine advertising, direct mail, outdoor advertising, transport advertising (such as buses), social media advertising (such as Facebook and Twitter), in-centre advertising (such as floor graphics and banners), leaflets and flyers and on our website.
13. You will not be entitled to receive payment for any such use by us of your image or footage in which you appear.
14. The decision of Braehead Shopping centre and/or any independent judge (as applicable) is final and binding in all matters relating to this competition, and no correspondence will be entered into on the matter.
15. Prizes are subject to availability. The prize(s) will be as stated in these terms. The winner must collect their prize at Braehead Shopping centre within 30 days of the closing date of the competition. There is no cash alternative in whole or in part for prizes, subject to section 9 above. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-refundable and non-transferable. Prizes cannot also be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
19. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any entrant that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the competition or website; violates the Terms; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the competition may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made. We also reserve the right to seek damages from any such person and entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
20. Our failure to enforce any term of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition if it is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other problems beyond our control and award the prize from among all eligible online entries received prior to cancellation. Other than for fraudulent misrepresentation or death or personal injury arising from our negligence, we exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, all liability for any loss, damage, cost and expense you may incur, whether direct or indirect and however caused, in connection with this competition or the prizes. We are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, undelivered, incorrect, or inaccurate entry forms whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in the competition or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entry forms.
21. These Terms and this competition are governed by Scottish law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
22. Any queries in relation to this competition should be directed in writing to The Marketing Department, Braehead Shopping centre, Kings inch Rd, Renfew G51 4BN
Dated: 4 February 2022